Is parcel delivery still possible?
Parcel delivery is still possible in all countries. To date, the Netherlands has not experienced any hindrance at all. But in some countries there are certain exceptions.
The following exceptions apply:
- Postal codes where delivery is not possible: 6553, 6555, 6561, 6562, 6563, 6580, 9844
- Deliveries to business customers are only very limited.
- Czech Republic
- Postal codes where delivery is not possible: 78321, 78324, 78391, 78401
- Possible delays due to border blockades of Luxembourg and Poland.
- No more Saturday deliveries.
- Package shipments are possible, only delays may occur due to border controls. Expected delays of up to 1 to 2 days.
- Possible delays due to inaccessibility of Copenhagen airport.
- Possible delays due to border blockades Austria