- Material: Teddy fleece, brazilian leather handle
- Dimensions: 150 x 130 cm
- Weight: NW/GW 2/2.9 kg
- 8 Infrared heat elements
- Including powerbank (20000mAh)
- Input: 100-240V
- Output: 5v3A
- Operating time: up to 10 hours
How does The.Plaid work?
Infrared heating technology is used, more specifically FIR (Far Infra Red). This is a long wave infrared that penetrates the deeper layers of the body and thus heats from within. Your body temperature rises and you feel wonderfully warm while the air around you stays cold. The heating elements are distributed over the entire blanket.
The heat emitted by the heating elements reaches up to 65˚C. This has been extensively tested using heat meters. It takes about 10-15 minutes before this heat is reached. The heat you will experience at the highest setting will be around 45˚C (about 8˚C warmer than your own body temperature) for 2 reasons;
- The original heat given off is reduced by the thickness of the fabric of The.Plaid, so the heat you feel directly is lower. However, the radiation is absorbed by the cells in the body, which safely increases the body heat from within. So you not only enjoy the effects of the radiation, but you also have a nice blanket with some "body" around you. This gives a wonderful comfort.
- Unlike, for example, our heating pad The.Pillow, The.Plaid is more loose around you and there is no "direct" contact with the heating elements. However, the health effects are the same. The same technology is used for both heating products.
However, the proven health effects of infrared heating are certainly present and, above all, it provides a wonderfully relaxing feeling.
If you suffer from stiffness, chronic pain or tiredness of the muscles then The.Plaid can certainly help. The heating blanket is equipped with infrared heat elements. The infrared rays resonate and penetrate deep into the body, pleasantly warming it from the inside out. This ensures relaxation of muscles and joints. Because of the size of the blanket, you can wrap yourself comfortably in it. Wonderful after sports or for painful joints.
A cup of tea, Netflix and a super soft blanket that is big enough to crawl under. Sounds like an ideal evening on the couch, right? You are nicely warmed up and the thermostat can be a degree lower. Sustainable and good for your wallet. One degree lower means 6% less greenhouse gases! And heating less means lower heating costs. Not only the environment, but also you will be happy.
This blanket with a very high cuddliness factor is made of Teddy Fleece. The fabric has a long plush and is therefore wonderfully soft and fluffy. The.Plaid consists of an inner and outer blanket which are attached to each other with cords so that they do not shift. The outer blanket is machine washable. With the button in the leather label you can adjust the desired temperature.
Using it is easy. With the rechargeable battery (20.000 mAh), you can use the blanket completely wireless. It is attached to the inside of the blanket via a cable with the heating elements. The temperature can be set on 3 positions, so you can regulate your ideal temperature yourself. The first setting regulates a temperature of 35˚C, the highest setting 45˚C. Fully charged, The.Plaid gives up to 10 hours of wonderful warmth. The battery is equipped with an input to also charge a phone.