Below you will find the answer to all your questions. Can't find the answer? Then contact us via email@example.com or call us on telephone number +31 23 205 2307.
DPD delivers the packages from Monday to Saturday from 08.00 – 18.00.
If you order before 14:00 on working days, your order will leave our warehouse the same day. Usually we deliver the next day within the Netherlands. If you order on Friday after 14:00 or in the weekend, delivery will take place on Tuesday. For shipments to foreign countries or around the holidays, delivery may take longer. Unfortunately we can not influence this.
After the package leaves our warehouse you will receive a track and trace code, so you can track where the package is and what the planned delivery time is.
We also deliver abroad. However, additional costs may be charged for this which will become visible in the order process after you have checked the country of your choice.
When you are not at home, the deliverer tries to deliver the package to one of the neighbors.
If you do not want the parcel to be delivered to the neighbors, please indicate this with the order.
Also around the holidays we do our best to have the packages delivered on time. You help us tremendously by placing your order on time. But we also know how it works, and sometimes this does not always work. Keep in mind any changes in the delivery schedule of DPD and great crowds around the holidays.
We prefer to deliver your order, but if you really want to pick it up yourself, please let us know on the order form.
Our DPD deliverers have taken the necessary measures to prevent the spread of the Corona virus. The deliverers no longer ask you for a signature but enter a code themselves and, with your approval, take a picture of the front door and the house number. With the combination of the code, photo and GPS location there is sufficient evidence for delivery.
Parcel delivery is still possible in all countries. To date, the Netherlands has not experienced any hindrance at all. But in some countries there are certain exceptions.
The following exceptions apply:
- Postal codes where delivery is not possible: 6553, 6555, 6561, 6562, 6563, 6580, 9844
- Deliveries to business customers are only very limited.
- Czech Republic
- Postal codes where delivery is not possible: 78321, 78324, 78391, 78401
- Possible delays due to border blockades of Luxembourg and Poland.
- No more Saturday deliveries.
- Package shipments are possible, only delays may occur due to border controls. Expected delays of up to 1 to 2 days.
- Possible delays due to inaccessibility of Copenhagen airport.
- Possible delays due to border blockades Austria